To be recognised by clients in the Free State, nationally and internationally, particularly on the African continent, in the public and private sectors, as their preferred provider of various training, publishing and strategic communication and training needs.
To provide access to adult professional empowerment in the areas of training, especially the development of young entrepreneurs and any other initiatives that will not only improve the skills’ profile of Jika clients (both in the teaching and corporate sector), but also promote their workplace practice, employability and mobility.
We are committed to:
- Stimulating the local economy by developing the youth
- Empowering the economically challenged, especially the women and unemployed adults
- Maintaining a relationship of trust with clients and treating all information as strictly confidential
- Respecting all rights of the client
- Ensuring that the highest possible quality of service and products is maintained
- Accepting full responsibility for all contracts
- Excellent service, always placing the customer first
- Inclusiveness and innovation