To be recognised by clients in the Free State, nationally and internationally in the public and private sectors, as their preferred provider of various training, publishing and strategic communication and training needs.
To provide access to adult professional empowerment in the areas of training, publishing and initiatives that will not only improve the skills’ profile of Jika clients, but also promote their workplace practice, employability and mobility.
We are committed to:
- Maintaining a relationship of trust with clients and treating all information as strictly confidential
- Respecting all rights of the client
- Ensuring that the highest possible quality of service and products is maintained
- Accepting full responsibility for all contracts
- Empowering the economically challenged, especially the youth, women, teachers and adults in business
- Excellent service, always placing the customer first
- Inclusiveness and innovation