Currently Jika has six permanent staff members:
- Ria de Villiers – Managing Director
- Ricky Ioannou – Director
- Winnie Sereeco – Director
- BC van der Meulen – Project Manager
- Michael Sepheka – Project Coordinator
- Lebogang Maleka – Project Coordinator
A dedicated online team consisting of 4 members.
- Khantse Ioannou – Marketing Consultant
- Atlegang Mokhemisa – Publishing Assistant
- Nicardo Strauss – Project Consultant
- Andri Davis – Publishing Assistant
Three experienced English language teachers are currently employed by Jika on a part-time basis to service 200 ECD learners, particularly English as a second language.